Wednesday 26 March 2014

ChaBoocha Comic by Gabriella Fyfe #ChaBooCha







*****


Gabriella Fyfe is one of our youngest Chapter Book Challenge members at 11 years old. This is her first year taking part in ChaBooCha although she has been writing stories for many years now. Three of her short stories and several of her illustrations are published in "The Talisman Chronicles: A Collection of Stories Written and Illustrated by Children," (published in 2013).

*****
Give-away!



Comment by March 31st at noon GMT and one commenter will be chosen by a random number generator to win a paperback copy of "The Talisman Chronicles." Winner may choose either the black and white interior version or the color interior version. Must be a signed-up member of ChaBooCha to qualify.

17 comments:

  1. Great job, Gabriella! We're working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Our mascot is so cute! Congratulations on your publishing credits. I can't wait to read your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome comics. Well done Gabriella :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Gabriella - you have a fine future ahead of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Gabriella!!! Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I had started at 11! Or that I could draw. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

  7. WOOT! Great job, Gabriella!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you love writing at such a young age Gabriella! I started writing when I was 8 years old!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great comic! I was slightly disappointed by this post because I thought we were going to do a collaborative graphic novel. LOL I am happy because it looks like someone looks like they could have a great career in comics!

    ReplyDelete